Neighborhoods United, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation.
Thank you for your support
Thank you very much for your support of Neighborhoods United. Our intention is to provide our youth with every opportunity to succeed. Encouraging these young adults to stay in school, and steer them away from drug abuse and any criminal behavior is essential to having a positive impact on their future.
Neighborhoods United has used assistance funds for:
* The Poudre High School Music Department to send five students to perform at Carnegie.
* CSU El Centro Awards Banquet.
* Student bus service for Cesar Chavez Day.
* We funded a sign-language interpreter through Resources for Disabled Students.
* Fort Collins Housing Authority to help four families with housing needs so kids could attend school.
* Front Range Exceptional Equestrians to help indigent disabled students attend and ride animals.
* Recently sponsored a child with Project-smile, to help indigent children with dental work so they can concentrate on school and not pain.
* Coats and boats for kids through the North Fort Collins Business Association
* The Underwearness Program for kids in elementary schools and Project Self Sufficiency by providing undergarments for those children without. AKA: "SuperHero Undies"
* Christmas funding for under-privileged kids in North Fort Collins
* Books and school supplies for children every year.
* Home hygiene needs for children that were victims of the recent fires in Larimer County 2012
* Back packs for kids with school supplies was successful for 2017-2020 serving over 160 kids each year.
* Supporting families during the Coronavirus Pandemic 2020
* Provided supplies for displaced families during the wildfires 2020